The most important question when considering a website is how you are going to get your website on page one of Google or another way of putting this is how to get a high search engine result position (SERP).
There are many hundreds of different factors which influence your position on search engines. We generally achieve first page results for our clients. So the short answer to this question is contact us and we will get you on to the first page of Google.
Here are some of the methods that we use to make sure that you get a good search engine position for your web pages.
- We will undertake some keyword analysis to make sure that you are using the correct words on your pages to attract prospective clients
- We use those keywords in your web page title, headings, body, images descriptions, web page file names and links to your pages.
- We build your website without any errors and using the latest technology.
- We build your web pages in a way that is search engine friendly. This means that each of your web pages can be found by a search engine robot spidering through the website starting at your home page.
- We create quick to download web pages (which are favoured by Google) hosted on a thoroughly reliable server with a fast response time.
- We give you a link from our Little Ireland website (or for British websites from our Small Island website).
- We provide you with a content management system so that you can keep your web pages up-to-date.
These are just a few of the important factors. We undergo ongoing research and development to make sure that our system is fully optimised for the latest search engine requirements. We achieve excellent results for our clients which you are welcome to confirm by contacting them for their comments.
Call us today on 0749135533 to talk about your web design project and search engine optimisation requirements and find out how we can design you a great website and get great search engine exposure for your business or visit our website at Little Ireland Web Design